I just love bath time...I really do. Emma is starting to kick and splash in the water. She never screams and she even coos occasionally. Plus, I love the smell of baby lotion and baby shampoo. Who doesn't love a clean smelling baby?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow. I can truly smell baby just by reading your post. I miss that.
Ok, so you have been busy blogging away since the last time I had time to check, so I have lots of commenting to do. First of all, I am very proud of Emma's razorback outfit. Go Hogs! We have been practicing calling the hogs with Jake already. And, I am definitely proud of Jon for dressing Emma, but maybe it's still best for Mom to dress her when you are taking her out of the house. I love the dresses too, and I am more than a little jealous of them. Oh well, maybe we'll have a little girl someday. And lastly, bathtime is fun, and clean baby smell is the best! Talk to you soon!
I love the clean baby smell as well. Unfortunately, for me my kids both have super sensitive skin and I can't use the baby smell good stuff. Sad for me.
Post a Comment