Monday, June 23, 2008

Dresses

I must admit, I love dressing our little girl in dresses. I didn't think I would enjoy it so much, but there is just something about being feminine. Isn't the dress adorable? It's hard to see the entire thing, but it was a gift from Grandma Olson. Thanks!

2 comments:

The Lady of the House said...

I still love dressing Ella. But now she's getting to an age where she dresses herself... and you thought husbands were bad. Some days, I choose not to fight and just not go out in public. Or, I'll blame her mismatched, backwards, inside out clothing on the fact SHE picked it out. But that's one of the best parts of motherhood.

Anonymous said...

You're too funny. Just make sure you keep the girl modest... I think it's so sad to see little babies in skimpy clothes... because you know they'll turn into young girls with skimpy clothes and then women with skimpy clothes. Not that I feel strongly about it or anything. :)