Monday, June 23, 2008

Fashion Police

Jon says I am the fashion police and I guess when it comes to our baby I am. I don't want our sweet little angel leaving the house looking like crazy people dress her. However, there are times that I think the outfit is a little ridiculous, but I let it slide just because I love the fact that Jon picks out the outfit.
Jon says it works...I say it doesn't...your thoughts?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say that if Jon dressed her... who cares. :)

Christin said...

At least you don't have her dressed in a San Diego chargers jersey with boy shorts.

Christin

Dana said...

I would vote no but I am a little picky. I say not because of the buttons but go Jon for helping out! When I see such things happening at our house I wonder how Charlie ever dresses himself. :)