This weekend has been so fun and memorable. Jon and I feel very fortunate to have had both of our parents come to visit us and be part of Emma's blessing day. We also feel very fortunate to have such good friends. I will post a bunch of pictures below. :)

Jon gave us a tour of his "fish lab". These are the tanks where the fish are kept.

We went to get pictures taken Saturday afternoon. The grandmothers were getting sweet Emma ready.

Emma was pretty good natured about the whole thing.

The grandmothers are adding the finishing touches on the bonnet.

This is within the actual studio. My dad got in trouble for taking this picture. Whoops!

Just hanging out with Daddy after a strenous day of pictures. :)
Jon, Peggy, and Emma

Emma, Peggy, and Grandmothers

Grandfathers
Mom and Parents
Dads...check out Emma's hands...adorable!

Jon with Parents

Carley, Jake, Peggy, and Emma (Jake and Emma are a week and half apart.)

The Hills and the Flinders (Matt, Carley, Jake, Peggy, Emma, and Jon)...I met Matt through work and Carley and I became maternity water aerobics buddies.
Sandy made and smocked the dress and bonnet for Emma. Isn't she wonderful? I did smock a few stiches on the bonnet, but it really only was a few. :)
The Bogarts (Joy, Sophie, & Nathan) and my mom

My father-in-law, Emma, and our friends the Greenwoods
Joy and Sophie
The Emmas :)
The gang...walking Mud Creek trail
5 comments:
What a cutie pie! I wish I could see the detail in the dress. What studio did you go to? Funny that dad got in trouble. Cool that he took the shot! Congrats to little Emma. Can't wait to meet her.
Looks like fun! Wish we could have been there, Kenny would love to see the fish tanks.
Looks like you guys had a wonderful visit. Fun pictures.
Christin
Blessing days are so much fun! You have an adorable little girl!
My favorite picture is the grandmothers getting Emma ready. How sweet! I can't wait to see the studio pictures (the REAL ones) and a close up of the dress. I especially want to see the few stitches that YOU did. Oh, and I love the color of your walls. (I'm assuming that's your house.) What great parents you have to make the trek. Garrett wants to come visit you guys because he says he "just really wants to play with... what's that Jon's baby's name?" :)
Post a Comment