Monday, August 25, 2008
SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!
Hi Friends! I know it has been a while since I posted a new message. Slacker! Anyway, so I've decided to take the blog private, not because I want to deter you from reading but because let's face it I'm paranoid. :) So, if you would still like to read about the adventures of our daily life, please send me your email address in the next week or two, and I will happily add you to the permissions. My email address is peggyflinders@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Peggy...my email is mikelleworthen@gmail.com. I'd love an invite.
I'm so bummed you and dana are going private. boo hoo
I sent you an email. Hope to hear from you soon!
We must be included to stay up to date on sweet Emma!
megjr21@yahoo.com
Hope you guys are doing well!
tuellerdawson@gmail.com, Please send me an invite.
I think you have my address, but don't leave me out!
jealda16@hotmail.com- please include us we want to keep tabs on you guys esp. after you leave us!
PEGGY!!! My email address is arburnzy@gmail.com!!!
Peggy...Love the blog! My email is hwagstaf@cox.net. Please include us so we can keep in touch while you are in Salmon!!!
Am I too late to be part of your "private" blog? colecudd@gmail.com
Post a Comment