Emma is wearing 6-12 month clothes. Whoa! Okay, so they are a little big, but still if I don't put her in them now she will have grown out of them in a week. :) Just some fun pics...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."
4 comments:
What a cutie! You should post pictures all week so Jon can see what you're up to. I hope you are doing okay without him.
We just experienced something similar... I bought the kids a few school clothes and had to buy mostly size 12 pants for Caleb. Sheesh! It seems like he should still be in size 4s.
I hear you on that one... I feel like we are flying through Jake's clothes. I got the "onesie-garment-extenders" in the mail today. Hopefully we'll be able to wear some of the outfits a little longer. I'll let you know how they work out for us. I love the video of the giggles. Tell Jon that I would giggle at his "baby" voice too! How was the doctor appointment?
Cutie Pie! Congrats on getting into clothes before she is that age. I've never been able to accomplish that with my skinny little kids. Maybe Coop will break the mold!
Post a Comment