Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Mothers Day! (Late)

We took a picture on Mothers Day, and I'm just now getting around to posting it. Enjoy!
As a sidenote, I remember my Grandmother had a little round embroidered pillow hanging on her wall. It was called a roundtuit...there was a little poem that went with it, but essentially the message was now that she had gotten a roundtuit she could get things done. I always thought it was kind of clever.

6 comments:

valerie said...

Happy Mother's Day Peggy!! I just can't get over how cute little Emma is.

Dana said...

You both look adorable. I can't believe how much she looks like Jon. She has some of your qualities too, but I mostly see Jon.

Anonymous said...

Happy (late) Mother's Day! We have a tradition of taking a picture of me and the kids on Mother's Day and they're some of my favorite pictures.

Jill said...

Happy first Mother's Day It is always fun to find blogs of people I'm related to!

Ammons Family said...

Oh how sweet, your first Mother's Day. It is special day. Emma look precious.

Anonymous said...

I am a Flinders living in the State of Missouri. Great looking through your pictures. Really enjoyed them.

Ron Flinders
Columbia, MO
mrcolumbiamo@mchsi.com