Hey Peggy! Congratulations! Emma is adorable :) I talked to Lynn right after she got back from visiting you and she said she really enjoyed it. We hope to see all of you sometime soon!
You actually let your baby sleep on her tummy!?! I'm shocked. I guess now would not be a good time to tell you my babies slept with pillows?? :) Emma is adorable.
3 comments:
Hey Peggy! Congratulations! Emma is adorable :) I talked to Lynn right after she got back from visiting you and she said she really enjoyed it. We hope to see all of you sometime soon!
Well, I was really worried about the unsupervised tummy time! She is adorable and definitely cute as a bug on a rug!
You actually let your baby sleep on her tummy!?! I'm shocked. I guess now would not be a good time to tell you my babies slept with pillows?? :) Emma is adorable.
Post a Comment