Saturday, May 10, 2008

Color Blind

Jon dressed our little angel in this picture. Can you tell? Apparently he thinks pink and purple are the same color. I thought about telling him to change the outfit, but then I thought "who cares". Emma is happy, and I'm happy Jon is so good at helping out.

2 comments:

Dana said...

I am not sure why men can't dress their kids. Whenever I see the outfits Charlie puts on Lexi, I think its nothing short of a miracle that he can dress himself everyday! These men, can't live without them but they sure do funny things!

Anonymous said...

Good decision! Someday you'll have to let Jon pack the diaper bag and be completely "in charge" for a time - it's quite an eye-opener. :) Our men may do things in a different, perhaps "wrong" way, but they usually get the job done.