
This is Jake and Emma's first date. I know it is a little early to date, but can't you see how much they like each other. :) Jake's mom, Carley, and I did water aerobics together all during our pregnancy, so this was their first meeting outside of the womb. Jake is a week and half younger than Emma, but he is catching up quickly in weight. A friend from work gave us the matching outfits.
2 comments:
Yeah! I'm glad that you have finally succumbed to the pressures and started your blog. I may be a little biased but that is one handsome couple on their first date. I love the blog. Keep up the good work.
They actually are pretty cute. Amazing how yound infants look so similar...yet so different.
love ya! How was the soup and bread? Was Jon impressed with your homemaking?
P.S. Lexi was fine, but she fell of the couch head/face first...quite and implant.
Post a Comment